We are planning to provide a way for you to give to Blessed Sacrament safely and conveniently. Stay tuned for more information.
Authorization of Electronic Fund Transfer of Offertory
If you are interested in having your Offertory taken out of your bank account and transferred from your bank account to Blessed Sacrament Church, you will need to fill out a form and provide the following information.
- The Church will need you to provide a cancelled check.
- On the form it is important to mark how you want the electronic transfer to occur. First, how you want the money taken out of your account; you can have it done weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. You will need to choose a date, either after the 5th of the month or after the 20th of the month.
- You will need to designate how much you want taken out and if it will be from your checking or savings account.
- You will need to provide the following information: bank name, bank branch, address, bank routing number, and account number. If you would like to receive the electronic transfer form, please contact the Rectory at (315) 437-3394 and we can mail you the form.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the Rectory. We want to reiterate that if you choose to do electronic transfer, the Church has no access to any bank account information. The Church will only have access to complete the authorized transfer of amount of money you have chosen on the date you have chosen.
Thank you. God Bless, Blessed Sacrament Church.